Bob's Buddies at the Mudcats
A delayed Bday gift for Boston was a trip to the mountains to see Aaron Lewis. We managed to get on Aaron's tour bus. Mission accomplished!!
National birth records show that the most popular birthday is September 16th and with a typical pregnancy lasting 40 weeks, the majority of babies are conceived on December 11th.
Scientists suggest the fertility is increased in the winter months as sperm quality is higher in the cold.
Lovehoney also found that people are more likely to have sex in December due to it being the festive season!
The statistics were compiled by Lovehoney, Britain’s biggest online seller of sex toys, based on established scientific studies.
They were released ahead of 'Cyber Monday' (Dec 3) - expected to be the biggest online shopping day of the year.
Ten other Lovehoney sex facts include:
• One in four men switches the light off during sex
• 200 calories are burned during 30 minutes of sex
• Outside the bedroom, the most common place to have sex is the car
• 75% of men always climax when having penetrative sex compared to just 29% of women
• Men have an average of 11 erections a day
• 100 million acts of sexual intercourse happen in the world every day
• We kiss on average for 20,160 minutes in our lives – that is, 336 hours, 14 days or two weeks.
• Couples are 17 times more likely to have sex at midnight than at 10am
• A peck on the cheek uses 2 facial muscles, a passionate snog uses all 34
• The older you get the shorter your orgasm will be.
(Article Courtesy of femalefirst.co.uk.com)