1) Exclusive to Hammacher Schlemmer, the iPad Commode Caddy ($100) is meant to save space in the bathroom as it provides a flexible gooseneck cable to extend the tablet in front of you, to watch Game of Thrones, read ebooks in vertical orientation or fling Angry Birds in landscape view – all while you’re doing your business.
2) The Sausage Stylus
We’ve heard of the bacon case for iPad, but how about a stylus pen that resembles a sausage?
CaseCrown’s $7 stylus for iPad (or $5 for smaller iPhone model) is ideal for those with long nails or winter gloves, or perhaps you’re simply looking for a conversation starter while hanging out at your local coffee shop with friends.
This pointy pen for touchscreens is anything but a delicious idea, but props to the manufacturer for trying to beef up the accessory market. Believe it or not, there’s an edible meat stick sold in South Korea that can be used with touchscreen devices.
Everything you needed to know about 'The Great Gatsby' film - Baz Luhrmann's film adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald's great American novel, in 9 easy-to-swallow facts in 90 seconds or less.
Luhrmann and his producers spent two years trying to get the rights to make the flick, which follows would-be writer Nick Carraway as he leaves the Midwest and comes to New York City in the spring of 1922, an era of loosening morals and glittering jazz.
1. Shawn 'Jay Z' Carter, the rap mogul and Beyonce's hubby, is an executive producer on the film. Well, he sure knows how to live a luxurious lifestyle.
2. Fitzgerald's first draft of The Great Gatsby was titled Trimalchio, a tribute to the famous Roman party-giver who appears in the Roman novel Satyricon.
3. Baz Luhrmann brought back his long-time collaborator and Oscar-winning 'Moulin Rouge' costume designer, Catherine Martin, to design and produce the film.
4. Baz Luhrmann first encountered 'The Great Gatsby' on the screen, in 1974, in remote Heron’s Creek, Australia, where his father ran the gas station and, briefly, the cinema.
CLICK HERE for facts 5-9
Photo: I went to see the Great Gatsby and look who I ran into! Great Gatsby inspired costumes! Looking good ladies!
Russian arm wrestlers take their sport very seriously. This video has gone viral and has been titled "Call an Exorcist" You'll see why!