Sour apple sticks for the pumpkins which are oranges
Bananas and choc chips as eyes and mouth
A MUST FOR BAKER LOVERS
A Baker’s Dream: The Nibble Pan Lets You Taste Your Cake
Without Ruining It
26 bucks at Amazon
BEST COSTUME OF THE WEEK
30 yards of Tulle
2 feet of rope
1 yard of stretch jersey fabric (matching color of the tulle)
needle and thread
1. Create a tube dress base for the costume. Here is a tutorial for how to make a 10Minute Tube Dress.
2. Put the tube dress on a dress form. I used a trash can because I don't have a dress form. It is important that you have the dress on a dress form before you start attaching the tulle. If you don't the thread use to connect the tulle to the dress can snap.
3. Start tacking the tulle onto the dress using a needle and thread. There is really not rhyme or reason to how this step goes. You want it to look like organized chaos. I tacked the tulle down as I draped it over the dress. Make sure you cover the entire dress and the tulle poofs out in a loofah like manner!
4. Hot glue the rope to the dress. I let my rope hang down by my side, but you can also use it as a halter top for the costume.
MUST MAKE – RECEIPES FROM BOBBY J’S SALSA
Bob's Favorite 7-Layer Dip
In serving dish...layer these ingredients in order:
- Refried beans
- Sour Cream
- Bobby J's Original Salsa (your favorite variety)
- Shredded Mexican cheese
- Black olives
- Chopped green onions
Salsa Con Queso
-1 block Velveeta cheese
-1 12 oz. can refried beans
-12 oz. Bobby J’s Original Salsa
-1 lb. browned ground beef
-1 cup milk
1. Combine all ingredients into crockpot. Heat on high for
1-2 hours. Makes enough dip for about 10 people.
USES FOR WD40 – WHO KNEW?
Uses for WD40!
*Removes grease on stove. polishes oven.
*protects silver from tarnishing. wipe w/ rag
*removes tar & grime from vehicles.
*keeps bathroom mirror from fogging.
*cleans/lubricates guitar strings & skis.
*gives floor waxed shine w/o the slipperiness.
*keeps flies off cows & horses (avoid around eyes)
*restores/cleans chalk and whit boards.
*loosens stubborn zippers.
*removes tomato & lipstick stains even after being washed & dried. Apply & rewash.
*untangles chains & jewelry.
*removes water stains from stainless steel.
*removes scratches from ceramic & marble floors.
*keeps scissors working smoothe
*lubricates door hinges, screen door tracks, & window tracks.
*keep pigeons off balconies. they hate the smell.
From Readers Digest
WD40 CONTAINING FISH OIL IS A MYTH. Wd40 is made of
50% stoddard solvent ie mineral spirits, primarily hexane
25% liquified petroleum
15+% mineral oil
10% inert ingredients.
This was along with the article i read no woories of fish oil. its a myth
SPEAKING OF CLEANING – A CLEAN WAY TO WIPE UP THOSE GERMS
DuraTowel is stronger and more abrasion-resistant than
regular Bounty. But for really tough jobs, Scott Shop Towels are even stronger.
Don’t use a dish rag!
SOMETHING CUTE TO SUPPORT BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
Blues by Kyky "Karlie Clutch," $95; www.SearleNYC.com 20% to Breast Cancer Alliance.
I LOVE ANY AND ALL IDEAS! PLEASE EMAIL ME: ERICA@BOBANDTHESHOWGRAM.COM