THIS IS SO STINKIN CUTE – FOOTBALL
This is the baby version which is so adorable and cute for both mama and daddy! And…they’re cheap! Under 5 bucks per pair.
NOTE: Adults…you can always wear them on the arms.
AFTER A LONG DAY – WINE ICE CREAM
Mercer's Wine Ice Cream is available in the following
•Peach White Zinfandel
•Red Raspberry Chardonnay
With 5 percent alcohol, you must be 21 years of age or older
Mercer's Dairy, a local institution for over 60 years, has become an international phenomenon with its 2007 creation of the unprecedented, Mercer's Wine Ice Cream. This product unites our premium ice cream with fabulous wines. It was awarded 'Best New Product' at the Great American Dessert Expo and has received the prestigious American Masters of Taste award from
learn more about us, please take a few minutes to enjoy the videos below and as always, don't hesitate to contact us with any questions at
7 SEXY FASHION TRENDS FOR THIS FALL
Burggundy is big for fall—huge actually. So pick up any article of clothing, like this pleated skirt, in this hue and consider yourself seriously on-trend.
Forever 21 Pleated Chiffon Skirt, $12.80, www.forever21.com
Go for a form-fitting dress with mixed fabrics to amp up
your "it" factor. This one blends mesh with lace—all we can say is
watch out boys...
Choose either a top in this print, patterned bottoms, or be
super-daring and flaunt snakeskin on snakeskin (aka wearing a printed top and bottom together). Just stick with a subtle color scheme (like gray or brown), so it doesn't feel so over-the-top.
Express Snakeskin Print Knit Pant, $59.90, www.express.com.
Or check out these hot new faux snakeskin boots from the
Cosmopolitan collection at www.jcp.com.
A Killer LBD (Little Black Dress)
You can never go wrong with an LBD, but a skin-tight one
with lace, leather, a peplum, and pencil skirt built in takes your look to the next level. Just slip on one like this and you'll see what we mean.
Peter pan collars instantly make any top innocent-looking.
Pair this one with a pleated skirt and you'll look very Serena van der Woodsen.
A frill at the waist gives a feminine twist to an average
sweater. This peplum version goes perfectly from day to night—pair it with a faux leather pencil skirt and black ankle-strap stilettos and you're golden.
Score Some Sparkle and Shine
Nothing says I'm here to get this party started like a
bejeweled outfit. This sequined mini is forgiving in its fit, so you won't have to worry about passing up those hors d'oeuvres. Even better, you won't have to worry about catching his eye in this getup...he'll see you coming a mile away.
I’M ADDICTED TO ALOE
It’s the miracle plant!!!! You can buy the plant from any garden center for a couple bucks. OR you can buy the Trader Joe’s Gel 99% for under 5 bucks.
40 Ways To Use Aloe Vera
Topical Aloe Uses
1. Pamper yourself to a soothing body rub. Slice aloe leaves
lengthwise and use the inner sides as a biodegradable body scrub in the shower.
2. Treat burns from minor mishaps in the kitchen—from grease
splatters or hot utensils.
3. For more major kitchen mishaps like a scald, mix some
aloe gel and vitamin E oil into a little jar for a homemade burn healer.
4. Banish black and blue bruises by swapping on the good
5. Soothe and heal sunburns the feel-good way. Aloe contains
cooling properties similar to menthol.
6. Take the sting or itch out of insect bites.
7. Reduce tissue damage from frostbite.
8. Alleviate mysterious rashes.
9. Make feet baby soft with an exfoliating foot mask by
mixing together a half cup of oatmeal, a half cup of corn meal, four tbsp. of aloe vera gel and a half cup of unscented body lotion.
10. Help heal herpes outbreaks.
11. Fight Athlete's Foot.
12. Swab over blisters for quick relief.
13. Use as an antidote to allergic skin reactions.
14. Replace creams and lotions as a general moisturizer for
dry skin. Aloe is fast absorbing!
15. Prevent pesky pimples and treat acne.
16. Soothe Psoriasis.
17. Prevent scarring and stretch marks.
18. Help rid of Rosacea.
19. Shrink warts.
20. Reverse signs of aging skin and wrinkles. Cleopatra did!
21. Help eliminate Eczema.
22. Brighten skin. Aloe can decrease pigmentation and dark
23. Make skin new again with an exfoliating, organic sugar
scrub by mixing together two tbsp. of aloe vera, 2 tbsp. of organic brown sugar and 1 tsp. of organic lemon juice.
24. For rougher patches mix together an organic salt skin
scrub using two cups of sea salt, one cup of aloe vera, one cup of organic coconut oil and two tbsp. of local, organic honey.
25. Speed up hair growth by massaging aloe into the scalp,
letting it sit for 30 minutes, and rinsing.
26. Reduce hair dandruff by mixing aloe vera juice with
coconut milk and wheat germ oil. Massage into scalp and rinse.
27. Replace aloe with conditioner for silkier, smoother
28. Remove eye makeup.
29. Treat minor vaginal irritations.
29. Treat minor vaginal irritations.
30. Drink aloe vera juice to relieve gastrointestinal
disorders like indigestion.
31. Sip it to aid in elimination. Many times, it's
recommended for its laxative effects.
32. Take a swig to reduce symptoms of irritable bowel
syndrome including bloating and discomfort.
33. Take aloe orally to relieve heartburn, arthritis and
34. Boil leaves in a pan of water and breathe in the vapor
to alleviate asthma.
35. Drink to lower blood sugar levels—especially for
36. Strengthen gums and promote strong, healthy teeth by
taking orally or use toothpaste with aloe vera ingredients.
37. Drink to help ease congestion, stomach ulcers, colitis,
hemorrhoids, urinary tract infections and prostate problems.
38. Take orally to reduce cholesterol and triglycerides for
a healthy heart.
39. Sip to minimize inflammation and infection of the eye
40. Toast to its general detoxifier and health boosting qualities!
I LOVE ANY AND ALL IDEAS!!!!! PLEASE EMAIL ERICA@BOBANDTHESHOWGRAM.COM